Chocolate Espresso Brownies with Oreo’s, that is. A flavor combination that will sing joy in your mouth and have you coming back for more. This decadent and fudgy brownie is a chocolate lover’s dream. The espresso beans mostly melt into the brownie when baking and adds just a crunch to enhance the chocolate flavor. I bet you can’t eat just one!
Chocolate and Espresso
Chocolate and espresso go so well together, don’t they? I believe any kind of coffee enhances the chocolate flavor for a mild and delicious mocha touch. I especially love using coffee extract in many of my chocolate creations. Try switching out your vanilla extract and use coffee extract and see how your tastebuds react? Coffee actually enhances the flavor of chocolate.
Brownies Stepped Up
Brownies have been something we all love as a kid, right? I love, love brownies. Whenever there is a bake sale, that is the first things I’ll go towards. One of those things that never gets tiring to indulge in!
What’s fun is trying all different kinds of brownie recipes to find your favorite. Most of which, are prepared in a simple bowl mixed together by hand. Can’t get any easier than that.
Also, they have so many different baking and silicone pans in which to bake them in for different sizes and shapes. I love silicon baking mats; you can take a basic brownie recipe and turn them into something unique by just the device you bake them in!
Easy Brownie Recipe
This is my favorite easy brownie recipe and its almost close to ones found on your grocery store shelf! One of the best homemade brownie recipes to try. Chocolatey and filled with a crunch of espresso beans. The batter is super simple to whip together, and you can have it mixed and in the oven in a jiff! Delicious fudgy brownie too
I like to bake them into the new bake and slice copper brownie pans. Love these pans! What’s awesome about this pan is they totally make slicing incredibly easy. Every slice is near perfect with little crumbs and waste. I have been such a fan on this pan when they came out and totally recommend them for any brownie or bar recipe! Give these a try!
These Chocolate Espresso Brownies are simple and easy to prepare, with an added mocha punch that goes perfectly with an ice-cold glass of milk. What is your favorite brownie combination? Check out a few other ideas:Print
Chocolate Espresso Oreo Brownies
Chocolate covered espresso beans together with Oreo’s make this a total to die for brownie!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 24 bars 1x
- Category: Cookies and Bars
- Cuisine: American
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBS cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 TBS coffee extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered espresso beans (crushed)
- 10 oreo cookies (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 11×7 baking dish.
- Melt the butter. In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Pour the butter into the bowl of sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs and extract and mix well to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and combine till all incorporated.
- Fold in the crushed espresso beans and mix till a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour into the baking dish and spread evenly. Top with the crushed Oreo’s.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes till done. Cool and cut into bars.