Snickerbutters-Peanut Butter and Snickers
OK, so if you love peanut butter, chocolate, and Snickers then you are going to love these Snickerbutter cookies. You get a double peanut flavor from the peanut butter and snickers candy bars.
These are a take on the classic peanut butter cookie but loaded with one of my favorite candy bars, Snickers.
Nothing like a ooey- gooey cookie alongside a ice cold glass of milk and this one definitely is the perfect partner for that.
Lately, I have been craving peanut butter all the time. I love it on just about everything, even right off the spoon!
I have become such a fan of this natural peanut butter with honey, its absolutely delicious and even lower in sodium too. I use it in this recipe.
Make a batch and serve up to your peanut butter chocolate lover!Print
Peanut butter cookies filled with snickers candy bar pieces
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 30 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 stick butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used natural with honey)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup snickers (chopped into small pieces (about 2 bars))
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, cream the butter with the sugars till creamy.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix till combined.
- Reduce the speed and add in all the dry ingredients and mix till combined well.
- Add the snicker pieces and mix together well till these are combined well into the dough.
- With a small scoop, place cookies about 2″ apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies in pan then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Consume with plenty of ice cold milk.
You can also add chocolate chips to make it even more divine.
You can also buy snickers candy pieces in the store where you purchase chocolate chips or use leftover candy bars you have on hand.